E - DPM
IIM Trichy's Executive Doctoral Programme in Management (E-DPM) is a non-residential doctoral programme designed for senior executives from various sectors who would like to carry out serious academic research in the field of management without compromising on their ongoing professional pursuits.
What will they do after E-DPM
Fees: 10 Lakhs + GST (excluding Accommodation and Food) to be paid in four instalments
Tranche 1 payable before Term 1; Tranche 2 payable before Term 2
Tranche 3 before Term 3; Tranche 4 payable before Term 4
Note: Each term is of 6 months duration
Selection: Shortlisting will be based on evaluation of application form. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final round of evaluation process which will be conducted at the IIM Trichy campus
- Application fee of Rs.500/- (No fee for SC / ST / DAP candidates) to be remitted through
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
NEFT SB A/c No. : 35703766772
In favour of : Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
IFSC Code : SBIN0071187
Bank Branch : SBI-IIM Tiruchirappalli
Bank branch code : 71187
- Kindly upload a scanned copy of the screen shot of the NEFT payment made.
- SC / ST / DAP candidates shall enter 'NA' in the text boxes (NEFT transaction No. & Full name of the account holder). Date shall be the date of filling of the application.
- If applying to more than one area, application fee needs to be paid separately for each area.
- 4 terms of 6 months each to complete a total of 10 - 12 classroom courses and 2 distance courses
- Each course to have 30 contact hours (24 hrs in person and 6 hrs over the web)
Each 6-month Term will have two visits of one week each wherein classes will be held at the IIM Trichy campus
Comprehensive Qualifying Examination (CQE)
Minimum CGPA of 3.00 required to qualify to appear in CQE
To be scheduled before the end of 25th month of the program
Dissertation Advisory Committee: To be formed before end of 26th month of the program
Thesis Proposal: Due before end of 30th month of the program.
Progress Seminar: Every 6 months after the proposal
Thesis Defence : Before defending the thesis, a candidate has to secure atleast one research paper (ABDC indexed / Web of Science) and one case study
Reservation: As per Government of India rules
Target Group / eligibility:
- Interest in applied research
- Full time working executives
- Minimum full time professional work experience of 10 years
- Exposure to management education through area specific qualifications / certifications / degrees.
- First class (or equivalent) in graduation and post-graduation if any.