GOVERNMENT OF INDIA SCHOLARSHIPS
- Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for ST students:For details, please visit
- Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for SC students:For details, please visit
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities:For details, please visit
- Merit cum Means based Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities:For details, please visit
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation Scholarship Scheme:For details, please visit
- The recipient of a scholarship/financial aid should inform the PGPM Office immediately if he/she receives any other scholarship or financial aid from sources other than the Institute.
- The conditions governing the scholarships and awards are subject to change at the discretion Ministry /sponsor organizations.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship/financial aid already awarded, on the following grounds:
(i) providing false information in the scholarship/financial aid application,
(ii) violation of Institute’s disciplinary norms, and