1. Memorandum of Association and Rules
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli has been registered (Sl.No.60/2010) under The Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975 (Tamil Nadu Act 27 of 1975) given under on 24th of March 2010. The rules, regulations, instructions for discharge of various functions of the Institute are contained in the Memorandum of Association of the Institute.
THE INDIAN INSTITUTES OF MANAGEMENT ACT, 2017
Click here to download the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017
2. Delegation of powers to Director and sub-delegation
As per the Memorandum of Association/Rules
3. Recruitment Rules
- For Teaching positions: The Institute is following the norms and standards prescribed by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India with respect to educational qualifications, experience etc., for its teaching posts.
- For Non-faculty positions: The broad guidelines of Government of India on pay scales, age, years of experience etc are followed for non-faculty positions. Whenever recruitment is made for non-faculty positions at the Institute, the Institute releases open advertisement in daily newspapers including at least one national level daily newspaper and upload the advertisement along with all the details pertaining to age, qualifications, experience etc.
4. Other Rules relating to Service Conditions
The Institute follows the Government of India rules on various service conditions such as Leave rules, LTC rules, Leave encashment rules, Advances, TA rules, New Pension Scheme rules, purchase procedures as per General Financial Rules, etc.