Executive Programme in Leadership and Change Management
While ‘change’ has been the most consistent element of an organization, however research tells us that most change initiatives fail to achieve the desired objectives. One primary reason for this failure is lack of skills among the managers involved in the change process. It’s a passé that managers were valued for their functional skills; they at best got you where you are today. What is most likely to take you to the next level and help you to grow is the ability to anticipate, strategise and execute the phenomenon called change. This program ‘LCM’ attempts to sensitise you to see change as a daily occurrence (vs. an event) and will abreast you with leadership competencies which will emerge as a cutting edge tool to lead such changes in your organizational environment. Addressing change is a symbiotic process, necessary for organizations as well as for its leaders – to realise and embrace change in order to stay relevant. LCM is precisely aimed to address this growing need. LCM will help you develop competencies as a leader and competencies of leading change.
- IIM Tiruchirappalli certification upon successful completion of the programme
- 4-day on-campus experiential learning at IIM Tiruchirappalli campus
- Classes over Interactive Learning Platform via Direct to Device (D2D) mode
- Networking opportunity with a diverse student profile
- Comprehensive curriculum designed by domain experts at IIM Tiruchirappalli
- Easy access to learning from your location of work/stay
- Interaction with industry leaders and faculty
- IIM Tiruchirappalli Alumni status
LCM will be able to understand and appreciate the nuances of ‘leadership’ and ‘managing organizational change’, by particularly answering questions like:
- 1.What are the critical competencies of a leader?
a. Discovering the self
- 2. What are the essential aspects of leadership?
a. Understanding the role of a leader
- 3. Why organizational change holds greater relevance in today’s work context?
a. Do all employees perceive all changes in the same way?
b. How could or should a planned intervention look like?
c. Is it better done internally by its own members or an external consultant can be more effective?
- 4. How would I map the various stakeholders in a change process and what are the roles and responsibilities of each set of stakeholders?
- 5. What resources and recourses are available to a leader to prepare the organization during the planning and implementing change interventions?
a. How would I know that the change intervention has met the objectives of the proponents?
- 6. In times of change, when the organization grows, what’s in it for me?
Discovering the leader within you
- 1. Fundamentals of Human Behavior
- 2. Personality and Self
- 3. Emotional Intelligence
- 4. Attribution Style
- 5. Understanding Your Leadership Style
- 6. Leadership Competencies that Drives Growth
Managing the dynamics of people at work
- 1. Managing Difficult People and Situations
- 2. Team Building
- 3. Decision Making During Crisis
- 4. The Art of Persuasion
- 5. Managing Conflict
- 6. Managing Time
- 7. Managing Stress
- 8. Giving and Receiving feedback
Developing high performance organization
- 1. Analysing the Organizational Structure
- 2. Organizational Culture
- 3. Understanding the Psychology of Change
- 4. Leading in a Diverse Context
Influencing & Leading Change
- 1. Envisioning Change
- 2. Developing a Growth Mind-set
- 3. Role of Communication
- 4. Leadership and Creativity
- 5. Managing Change: Shareholders vs Stakeholders
- 6. Leveraging Data to Drive Organizational Change
- 7. Living the Brand
- 8. Building a Culture of Growth
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- 6 MONTHS
MODE OF DELIVERY
- DIRECT TO DEVICE (D2D) MODE VIA ONLINE AUDIO/VIDEO INTERACTIVE PLATFORM
- ONE CLASS HELD EVERY SUNDAY FROM 3:30 PM TO 6:45 PM.
- ONE CAMPUS VISIT OF 4-DAYS WHICH WILL COVER THE INTRODUCTION SESSIONS, PROJECT PRESENTATIONS, INTERACTION WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING THROUGH SIMULATION.
Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD] awarded by
- a)Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament (or)
- b)Institutions declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, (or)
- c)Possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
Minimum post qualification experience of 3 years is desirable
Reservations will be provided to eligible candidates as per Government of India norms
Application and credentials
The selection will be based in candidate’s profile evaluation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Working Professionals or aspiring executives with minimum of 3 years’ experience desiring to take up managerial or leadership roles in the organization and/or industry should take up this program.
|Application & Registration Fee*||INR 4,750|
|Tuition Fee||INR 90,000|
|Book / Study Material Fee (not part of above fee)||INR 8,000|
|Campus Visit (For one visit of four days)||INR 20,000|
|Alumni Fee||INR 10,000|
|Student Welfare Fee||INR 1000|
|Total Fee(Exclusive of Application & Registration Fee)||INR 1,29,000|
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- All fees will be collected by BCCL
- At the time of registration, a Processing fee of Rs. 10,000 would be collected, which contains ₹4,750 towards Application & Registration fee & ₹5,250 towards the programme fees. Processing fee of ₹10,000 is refundable in case the participant’s profile is rejected by IIM Tiruchirappalli
|Date||At the time of Registration||Within one week of offer roll-out date||10th February 2021||10th March 2021||10th April 2021|
*All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes
|Last date of online application submission||15th November 2020|
|The first instalment of fees (Last date)||One week within offer letter rollout date|
|Commencement of classes (First In campus)||TBD|
|IOL Classes start date||10th January 2021|
For any information, please contact
Executive Education and Consulting
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
Pudukkottai Main Road, Chinna Sooriyur Village
Tiruchirappalli- 620 024, Tamil Nadu