The following is the procedure to be followed for verifying the education details of alumni of IIM Tiruchirappalli. The procedure will apply for both corporate agencies and individuals.
- Pay the student verification fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) through State Bank Collect facility. Please note that the payment made through any other mode will not be accepted. Use the link here.
- Select the Payment Category as ‘Student Verification Fee’ and provide the required details
- Keep a copy of the receipt after making the payment
- If the verification agency wants to get the verification report/letter through courier then they will have to pay extra courier charges, which they can enquire from the relevant office.
- Email the scanned copies of the (i) payment receipt, (ii) Degree/diploma certificate, and (iii) consolidated grade sheet of the student to the respective programme office. The email address of all the programme offices are given below:
|S.No||Programme||Email id||Contact Number|
|3||DPM & E-DPMemail@example.com||+91-431-250 5039|
|4||PGPBMfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91-44 2225 5565|
- Please note that the email needs to be sent from the same email-id that is entered in the State Bank Collect form. Please do not send hard copy of the documents.
- IIM Tiruchirappalli will respond by email within five working days.