B.E, Electronics and Communication, Osmania University
Sindhura is an electronics and communications engineer, who worked as a systems engineer at Infosys in the maintainance team of Finacle and handled critical issues as a part of the GO LIVE activities of her project. She was also a part of the cultural and CSR clubs at her workplace.
- 2 internal certifications on Infosys product – Finnacle.
- Participated in paper presentation at national level technical festival conducted in college, Samavarthan '09
- District topper in Xth board exams and given a student award and merit scholarship by the AP government.
- Learnt carnatic music and participated in several music events as a vocalist
B.Tech, Information Technology, KIIT University
During her tenure in TCS Kolkata, Smriti worked for 4 different clients in diverse industries from 4 different parts of the world. She has handled many roles starting from that of a trainee to that of a team leader. Her technical and interpersonal skills helped her function efficiently in code development & testing, mentoring new team members and in client interactions.
- Event manager for the “Codiac” event in the annual techno-management fest of KIIT University in 2009
- Successfully completed 3 technical trainings conducted by Redhat India in 2008
- Won a scholarship bond from the Radha Krishna Charity Management Trust in class 11
- Ranked 26th in state in a scholarship test conducted by FACE To FACE in 2002
B.E, Electronics and Communication Engineering, RV College of Engineering
Sourav has worked as a quality analyst and he has handled various roles and responsibilities such as that of a software tester and onsite coordinator. He has completed various certifications to enhance his functional and technical skills. His good communication and interpersonal skills have also helped him perform well in his job and he has been recognized for his efforts by his peers.
- Completed Infosys campus connect program for B.E. students
- Participated in “Personality Optimal Enhancement Training Programme “ held by R.V.College of Engineering
B. Tech Civil Engineering, NIT Raipur
Sridhar has an experience working in the construction industry as a Design Engineer as well as Planning engineer. He is very amicable and possesses decent academic record with excellent extra-curricular achievements. His interests include dance, acting and movie-making.
- Selected as Assistant Executive Engineer (Gazetted Officer), Irrigation & Catchment Area Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, as Junior Engineer (Works) for Indian Railways, as Junior Engineer (Civil) for Military Engineering Services.
- Successfully published National level Annual Magazine of NIT Raipur, SHILPI-2010 as a member of Editorial board.
- Member- Literary Committee, National Institute of Technology Raipur, 2007-2011
- Secured 1st Prize in the Acting Event during Cultural Fest held at NIT Raipur, Eclectika-2011.
- Member of Cultural Committee, Civil Engineering Department, NIT Raipur 2009-2010.
B.E, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anna University
During his tenure as a systems engineer at TCS Ltd., Subburam has worked as an Informatica developer and handled various projects for clients based in the USA and UK in the Insurance domain. His technical area of expertise is in Business Intelligence and he has in-depth knowledge about the Informatica ETL tool. He has mentored many new trainees during the project induction period as well.
- Completed LOMA 280,290 insurance domain certifications
- Informatica Certified Developer version 8.x
- Won 3rd Prize in robotics competitions, DRESTEIN '09, Saveetha Engineering College and TECHZAVEST '09, KCG College of technology
- Winner of Intra college volley ball tournament '09, R.M.D Engineering College