SWAPNIL GUPTA, 28
Work Exp. - 23 months. Adobe Systems India Pvt LtdB.Tech Computer Science, Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Along with sterling inter-personal skills and brilliance at work. Swapnil brings to the table an experience of working on one of the youngest software products in a Fortune 500 company and a know-how of the software & media world.
- Member- Placement Committee. IIM Tiruchirappalli
- Co-authored a presentation for Semantic Technology Conference 2010 held at California
- Represented her B.U. at Adobe at Grace Hooper's Conference 2010 held at Bangalore
- Member of Organising Committee for Quality Summit 2010 held at Adobe
- Event Coordinator-TAAL, the annual cultural event at HBTI, in 2007
Summer Internship - Merck Sharp and Dohme
SWAROOP B N, 28
Work Exp. - 26 months, MindTree Ltd.B. Tech Computer Science, GITAM College of Engineering
Swaroop started his career as a Data Analyst in Data & Analytic Solutions (erstwhile Knowledge Services) portfolio of MindTree Ltd. He has provided database solutions catering to financial services clients. His responsibilities included data extraction, pattern-generation and analysis. As a recognition of his exemplary efforts he was promoted in his second cycle itself. He was an enthusiastic participant in all of the company's activities and was a correspondent for "Radio MindTree", during his stint.
- Part of the team that showcased the Business Unit's service offerings in Osmosis, the company's renowned knowledge fest & won a Team Spot Award
Summer Internship - InnoPark Pvt. Ltd
TUSHAR BHASKAR DUMBRE, 28
Work Exp. - Work Exp: 39 months, Wockhardt Ltd (26 months) & Vetoquinol India Pvt Ltd. (13 months)B. Pharm. Mumbai University
Tushar, a pharmacist, with excellent record of academic performance & extracurricular activities, adds to the professional diversity of the class. He has worked in international marketing in the pharmaceutical sector and was responsible for regulatory affairs, technical interaction with customers, monitoring manufacturing & quality control and performance analysis of products.
- Third Best Performer of the year 2008 at Wockhardt Ltd.
- Member- Placement Committee, IIM, Tiruchirappalli
- All Round Performer of the year 2006-07
- Academic awards: 1st in HSC, F.Y.B. Pharm & Merit-cum-means award in S.Y.B. Pharm
- Awarded J.R.D.Tata & Sir Ratan Tata scholarship
- Sports secretary, 2006-07 & Gold medal winner at Inter collegiate IPA Table tennis event
Summer Internship - MHealth Ventures India Pvt. Ltd
UDAY K, 26
Work Exp. - 22 months. Robert Bosch Engineering and Business SolutionsB.E. Electronics and Communication, VTU.
Uday has worked in the active safety domain. He was the single point of contact for the team in Germany to solve critical issues in active safety areas like ABS(Anti -Lock Braking Control) & HHC (Hill Hold Control) and to coordinate activities with his team.
- Member of organizing committee and hosted events for IEEE fest, TECHQUEST, during engineering
- Successfully completed the German Language course of level A1
- Won several accolades for scholastic excellence during his academic tenure
Summer Internship - Citi Bank
VAIBHAV TEWARI, 27
Work Exp. - 24 months, Aricent Tech( 15 months), TIME Gwalior (9 months)B. Tech Computer Science, NIT Bhopal
Vaibhav has over one year of experience in telecom domain where he worked in quality assurance and collaborating with teams spread across the globe. Previously he had worked in education sector as a faculty and also performed cross functional roles like counseling, marketing and centre management.
- Member - Placement Committee IIM Tiruchirappalli
- School topper in class 12th CB.S.E. board exam 2005 KV Sec-30 Gandhinagar Gujarat
- Co-ordinator of RIPPLE 08" the literary fest of NIT Bhopal
- Co-ordinator of "TechnoSearch'08" and "Maffick'08" at NIT Bhopal
- Regular member of school cricket team and represented school in various U-14, U-16 and U-19 cricket competitions
Summer Internship - HSBC